The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
No. 235, Lianjiang Road, Chancheng District, Foshan City, Guangdong Province, China
BotonAir Industrial Electrostatic Purification System called ESP for short utilizes high voltage electrostatic field technologyto purify the exhaust produced by different kind of PVC plastic factories, suchas PVC gloves, PVC synthetic leather PVC wallpaper PVC floor mat etc. During the smoke purification process, DOP oil will be recovered for reusing, or selling to waste oil refinery factory. So, it will get the economic return soon.
Foshan BotonAir Technology Co., Ltd is a professional factory in DOP Recovery Oil Mist Collector withan experienced team of more than 15 years. We do far more on designing and manufacturing DOP Recovery Oil Mist Collectorproducts which improve air pollution control and get a good effect and offer you with very good solution for factory waste smoke disposal plan.
First the big particles will be filtered by the airflow divider. And then the small pollutant particles will be captured byElectrostatic Fume Treatment Equipment. The needle is negative pole and the tube is positive pole. The negative pole will launch electrons. The electrons will make the particles charged. So, the charged particles will be attracted to the positive pole and then become oil.
1. The innovative technology of separating control panel with the host, avoids vapor, oil, mist and other pollutants into controlpanel. Using frequency load Power makes the output more stable, efficiency higher and the life cycle longer.
2. The instant display function can show the running status of the equipment at any time.
3. Discharge protection, short circuit protection, arc suppressing protection and other functionimprove the safety for use.
4. The intelligent fire detection system ensures the equipment detection safe.
5. With functions of one-click start and stop, this simple control design makes the operationand maintenance easier and more convenient
The industrial electrostatic precipitator can be installed inside or outside of the factory. Outdoor installation will be as following pic A. If outdoor installation is not possible, we can choose indoor installation. So, there are two ways for indoor installation. One (pic B) is to install next to the production line and another one (pic C) is to install on top of the production line.
1. How does your factory do regarding quality control?
Quality is priority. My company always pays attention to quality controlling from the very begging to the very end. Please don't worry to use our equipment.
2. How to be the agent of your company?
If you have interests to be our agent, please feel free to contact us,and we are glad to provide detail information.
3. What is ESP mean?
ESP is an abbreviation for electrostatic precipitator.
4. ? / What is the working principle of ESP?
Filters utilize high voltage electrostatic ionization technology. The exhaust gas is ionized and the grease particles is charged. Thencharged particles are adsorbed on the anode electric field(tubes) and flow to bottom under the action of their own gravity then are discharged through the oil drain. The remaining micron-sized oil mist is decomposed into carbon dioxide and water by the electric field and finally discharge the clean air.